We Buy Cisco Equipment – Top Prices Paid & Same-day Payment!
Cash for your Cisco – Sell us your overstock Cisco equipment, we are Europe’s No.1 buyer of Used and Refurbished Cisco – Best prices paid!
SUPER FAST PAYMENT – CASH, PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFER – FAST TURN AROUND ON TESTING!
We are only 20 minutes from Canary Wharf and the City of London and can collect and pay within 24 hours.
All used Cisco equipment sold to us is reset to factory default, config wiped and cache cleared
Reuse Technology Group can help you generate a return on your redundant Cisco Systems networking equipment. If you have equipment that you wish to sell, please contact us and we will reply to your enquiry within 48 hours.
If you are happy with our offer, we will raise a purchase order for the agreed items. We will then arrange collection from you by our preferred courier UPS.
Once we receive the equipment into our warehouse, we fully test it and reset to factory default, plus reset any IP config. As long as it passes our testing process, we will issue payment to you, usually by same-day BACS.
If your company is a VAT registered business we will require a VAT invoice prior to payment being made. If you are an individual or a non-VAT registered company, then we do not require an invoice. It’s a very easy and straightforward process that should take no more than 72 hours from the initial offer, through to completion.
If you have non Cisco items that you wish to dispose of, we may still be able to help you. Please click here to find out more about our IT Asset Disposal service.
Reuse is a UK leading buyer of used Cisco and other networking equipment. Established since 2009 we have been providing corporates, government bodies and public sectors with our Buyback IT Lifecycle solution. Based 20 minutes from Canary Wharf and the City of London means that we can provide a same day collection or you can drop off.
Our business process when buying used Cisco equipment
1. You provide a draft inventory and we provide you an agreed cisco buyback value
2. We can collect or you drop off the equipment
3. Our trained Cisco technicians will create a complete inventory by make, model and serial number.
4. All equipment is then tested, every port checked, reset to factory default, all configs and VLAN’s permanently deleted
5. Inventory sent to the supplier and final buyback prices agreed
6. Payment by cash, paypal or bank transfer
7. You also receive an inventory, WEEE Waste transfer note if applicable and the show log for each devices as proof with certification of sanitisation
When selling your used IT equipment, consider your role as a data controller and how you can mitigate the risk of security breaches and environmental fines by choosing a partner who can provide the following:
• Established business with trading history
• Registered with the environmental agency as a waste carrier and hold exemptions or waste processing certificates
• Can handle magnetic storage media with CESG approved software as a primary method of data sanitisation
• As your data processor, they must have public, professional and cyber security liability insurance
• Security cleared staff
• Cisco trained technicians
• ISO 9001 & 14001
• No third party technicians or collections. Only tracked vehicles with direct point to point logistics